Mixing up my week update format:
- 85 Remember the Milk tasks completed (not including “waiting” items)
- 2 personal GTD Projects completed
- photocopied harp music and put a binder together
- made a charging station
- 5 freelance GTD Projects completed
- 2 freelance jobs completed and invoiced
- 24 incomplete GTD Projects
- 9 GTD Projects that I actively worked on this week (in addition to completed projects)
- Ran 15 minutes only this week. Total. (I haven’t been getting enough sleep… consequently “feel too tired” to exercise.)
- 2 one-on-ones with friends.
- Finished 2 books, started 1 more.
- 1 “old-timer” book finished (one of those books I started months ago and has been sitting around)
- 153 sent emails
- Only 14 tweets. I’m slacking.
- 2 nights home alone with hubby out of town
- Only 11 photos taken of the cat
10 hours of sleep[update: I started to add my sleep hours together and realized I didn't keep track of them this week! Nevertheless, I did get ten hours in two nights...]
- Filling out an average of 15.75 out of 20 bubbles on my daily routine tracker forms
And… 24 comments/pingbacks on this blog, not including my own. Thanks for visiting: Marcia (Organising Queen), Gilda, Kim, Darren (Cold Tea Again), Penny (PenguinGirl), Doodah (Just a Bit of Silliness), Stephen (HD BizBlog), Michael (Black Belt Productivity), Jeroen (Brain Tags), gtdfrk (Getting Things Done), and hak (The Outdoor Journey).