A quick note to say that Nutmeg has some vaginal bleeding.😦 It’s only been for the past two or so hours, but it’s consistent. I have an appointment with the vet in about two and a half hours. Now I just need to figure out how to transport her and the kittens….!
But it’s time for my weekly update.
- Work – I’m still cranking through and being pretty productive with client work and actual stuff I “need” to do, but still have been unmotivated about all the things I “could” do. Near the end of this week, I started making a goal for myself of how much money I wanted to earn each day, so that’s been motivating in getting me to at least put in the hours and get some stuff done.
- Running – I’ve run two out of the three times I planned to run this week (16 min, 20 min). I was supposed to run this morning, but I haven’t wanted to leave Nutmeg alone and get blood over everything. I may try to run tomorrow morning since Steve will be back home.
- Routines – I lost focus for my Wednesday/Thursday routines (especially since Nutmeg had her kittens on Wednesday!). But overall I’m still pleased with how my morning routine is still coming together. Still haven’t made a point to think about tweaking my evening routines, though … maybe I’ll schedule in some time to think about them!
- Fruit/veggies – I ate TERRIBLY this week. It’s terribly difficult to be motivated to cook when you’re home alone. I was practically living off Ramen for three days.
- Branding – Great progress! Picked a logo, ordered business cards, and came up with one web site idea. This next week I’ll shoot for another site idea; the first one isn’t really doing it for me although it is pretty.
- New business – Also great progress! I pumped out the remaining five of the custom illustrations I had wanted to create for the web site within a few hours, and now feel motivated to work more on the web site itself. I also filed a fictitious name statement in the newspaper, finally.
- Harp – Inconsistent.
- Attitude – Good!
There have been a few blogs that I’ve come across lately that talk about only focusing on a limited number of goals. I’m sure they would look at my list of 19 and shake their heads. On the other hand, it seems that I really only end up “focusing” on a few goals each month — the others might get some small amounts of progress but otherwise are in a holding pattern. Only in the “harp” area have I been going downhill in terms of consistency! (Um, and this week, my eating suffered as well.) But I think my goal tracking sheet has been helping me to keep everything in mind, so I’ll keep juggling all these balls as long as I can!