Marcia tagged me with a 5 question meme. I was a bit relieved because as of this morning I didn’t have any blog post ideas yet. So here are my answers…
- What do you do if someone pushes into a queue in front of you?
Depends if I am feeling brave and/or grumpy. Brave + not grumpy: “Excuse me, but I was already in line.” Brave + grumpy: “Hey. Are you cutting in front of me?” Not brave + grumpy: Glare holes in the back of the person’s head. Not brave + not grumpy: Go back to reading my book.
- If you had 6 months to live, what would you most regret not doing?
Not having quit my job to spend more time with loved ones.
- What is your favourite hot drink and why?
English Breakfast Tea with two or three teaspoons of sugar and a splash of cream. I didn’t like tea until a pleased customer from the UK shipped me a whole box of Fortnum & Mason tea bags, and fell in love with the flavor and color of the English Breakfast Tea. Now I like other teas as well, but always with a bit of sugar, which my husband says can improve everything.🙂 Still like Fortnum & Mason the best, but also enjoy Stash Tea as an easier-to-obtain substitute.
- What do you do if you already have a plan and you then get invited to a “better” event?
Do as much of Plan A as I can do, then do Plan B! If I physically can’t do both, then I’ll stick with Plan A as I’ve already committed.
- What do you most value? What is most important to you? You’re not allowed to say God or any other people!
Being authentic. Or maybe my personal reading time. It’s a tossup.
- What’s one thing that a stranger could do or say that would make you think, “this could be a kindred spirit”?
- What is one item you’ve purchased in the past 6 months that has felt like a splurge?
- What is the oddest interaction that you’ve had with a person in the past week?
- What do you do if someone gives you a gift that you don’t really want?
- What is one character trait that you would want to change, and why?