Marcia (a.k.a Organising Queen) tagged me to share my five favorite web sites. Here they are, for today, at least (they may change tomorrow), but not in any particular order:
- Davis Wiki – A community wiki for my town. Anytime I want to look up hours for a restaurant or store, read some restaurant reviews, or look up a phone number, the Davis Wiki usually has an answer for me.
- CSS Remix – I love checking out the new designs featured at CSS Remix.
- Craigslist (Sacramento) – I admit it — I’m a Craigslist junkie. It’s my virtual form of window shopping for cheap deals.
- Levenger – Visiting Levenger is my virtual form of window shopping for expensive, luxurious items. Although I must admit I like looking at the catalogs more than the web site.
- Notcot – I used to visit daily until I felt overwhelmed, but recently rediscovered how much I love seeing cool examples of unique design.