Steve was off work this week, so most of my non-work time (i.e., the time I would have spent to post blogs) was spent hanging out with him. This also meant that we slept in (usually up at 5 am) and routines went off-kilter.
- Weigh myself daily – 😐
- Walk 30 minutes every day – 😐
- Keep track of blood sugar and diet – 🙂
- Complete 3/6 small biz client projects – 🙂 Good progress on all fronts!
- Keep up gratitude journal – 🙂
Finish reading book about buying first-time home. Look at budget and analyze to see if we could afford monthly expenses.
- Talk to mom about borrowing money.
I think next week will be a bit more normal!