Happy April 4th! Time for reviewing Groundhog Day resolutions.
- Gain about 2 pounds (last month!)😕
I ended up fluctuating a ton because of water weight (gained and lost six pounds when my feet swelled up and then un-swelled), and decided to stop tracking my weight because it seemed pretty pointless!
- Walk 30 minutes daily😦
I did good for one week. Then, we moved, my feet swelled up, and that was the end of that!
- Use all veggies in CSA box 8)
- Research meat CSA🙂
I found somewhere local which may have a meat CSA program, but the owner seems extremely hard to get a hold of! I left three messages and the one time that I actually talked to him in person, caught him at a bad time. Those farmers are awfully busy. If anyone knows of anything in the Sacramento region, please let me know!
- Wrap up all work projects by the end of the month🙂
… Then took on some new projects.
- Arrange “maternity leave” plan for forwarding email support and checking email/phone schedule🙂
- Write one article🙂
- Close on the house and move! 8)
- Plan a date with Steve🙂
- Lead two activities for small group.🙂
- Follow through on daily/weekly spiritual/character goals.🙂 / ;|
Some yes, some no.
Not too bad, I suppose, for having moved in the middle of the month!
Again, I’m not going to be too ambitious this next month; I’ll mainly be trying to maintain good habits (and get physically active again). The baby could really come anytime between now and 4/23, so I have to hold all plans loosely!
- Do something active daily until the baby comes
- Use up all veggies from CSA boxes
- Keep calling CSA meat place
- Finish work projects
- Lead an activity for small group
- Follow through on daily/weekly spiritual/character goals