- I like lists (especially to-do lists that I can cross off). (I also like parenthetial remarks.)
- I’m a freelance web developer and designer in the Sacramento region.
- I’m a partner (or is it a principal? or a principal partner?) with PixelMill. (As you can see, I’m pretty new at it.)
- I’ve liked reading, writing, drawing, designing, and typing since I was very young.
- I graduated from U.C. Davis with a degree in math. I probably should have majored in design but I was tired of other people putting me into the “artsy box.”
- I’m the author of The Photoshop Anthology, published by SitePoint. I’m pretty new to this identity as an officially published author, too, although I’ve been writing all the articles and tutorials for PixelMill for years.
- I am practical, efficient, and organized.
- I am trying to learn the harp.
- I love to cook.
- I like nice people. (My husband Steve, shown in the picture above with me, is pretty nice.) If you are one, please feel free to drop me a note or comment!
If you would like me to do some work for you, please visit my site: www.corriehaffly.com.
Here are some posts that are specifically about me:
- My career path
- 29 years old